15.9.11

. knock knock * come in & miles redd .





 


always deeply obsessed with doors....
it's as if there is an anticipation of what is waiting beneath when
you are standing in front of an amazing door...
simply the preview to a fabulous show.
i myself have a beautiful front door, but if i didn't think my beau would
kill me... i would slather the most beautiful soft turquoise onto it.
adore a colorful door...
and in our next house one of my favorite doors of all time
will be my inspiration, except i want double doors... beyond lovely!
so without further ado... i give you miles redd's masterpiece on
his very own home.



kiss kiss!

(the home of miles redd, featured in domino magazine 
as well as countless blogs and editorials)
(images via pinterest and domino files)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...